[lbo-talk] San Fran LBOers

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Feb 14 16:10:06 PST 2009

I have a good friend I've worked with, and who lived with me for awhile. He just got a job at Nokia in San Francisco. He's staying at a hotel right now, but looking for an apartment or room for rent within 25-30 miles of SFO, which is near Nokia apparently. He's a really nice guy, a web developer, outgoing personality. If you're looking for someone to help with expenses in your own place, V was an awesome roommate. If you're on facebook, he's one of my friends and looks like Eric Estrada in his photo. :)

If anyone has any leads, let me know offlist. Or, if you're on facebook and see him, just write him directly.

Thanks,

shag