[lbo-talk] Notes Towards a Critiq8ue of Progress (1)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 17:30:16 PST 2009

Why does this contradict what I said? The world is a reflection of the mind of God, created freely by him. Thus he stands in relation to it. Creator to created. Things in the world corresponding to things in God's "mind."

I'm ommitting here that many varieties of Christianity are explictly modelled on Platonic and neo-Platonic ideas, and that God became FLESH and thus part of the world, which is a big notion in Orthodox Christianity.