[lbo-talk] Clockwork Orange, was Re: Vicki's Panzer Craze

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 19 11:57:48 PST 2009

Didn't the film omit the last chapter because the US published version also omitted the last chapter? I seem to remember news stories from about 10 years ago claiming US editions were now being published with the last chapter added. That missing last chapter in US books was included in the original UK version. At least this is what I recall.

John Thornton