[lbo-talk] My Letter to President Obama

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 07:04:48 PST 2009

An easier way to right things and abolish the trade would be to make a deal with the Taliban that NATO and the US would withdraw, the Taliban would get government posts in exchange for stopping the poppy cultivation. After all the Taliban were able to do that before.

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html