[lbo-talk] Sole cause of all this woe?

Charles Brown cdb1003 at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 20 13:56:59 PST 2009

I appreciate John extending an olive branch' and apologize to him ,too.

It occured to me that I was mixing jokes contradictorily with almost lamentation in my post on "conspiracy", Chinese Walls, Wall Street, and hanging capitalists with ropes and burying them with commodities. And without smiley faces. So, it was an unclear communication. Sometimes I get a little drunk on Commie harlequinism, which is not entirely logical or factual.

Then ws got suddenly serious,and I forgot

that I had been half joking.

Thank you ,John, for making me clarify that.

Charles