[lbo-talk] Fitch and Brenner

Michael Ferro fagiolaio at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 11:20:13 PST 2009

Here's a more practical idea for your business plan: I would guess that Italian is actually the current hoity-toity lingo.

Romanian contains more than enough Italian to cover any possible language requirements for the day-care world.

And a sprinkling of French wouldn't hurt, especially to support children's most expressive tantrum behavior.