[lbo-talk] labor history question

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:45:20 PST 2009

I can probably find answers to these questions in a file I have stored someplace. One interesting thing regarding the first is that while the EEOC issued guidelines in 1980 stating that Title VII prohibited sexual harassment, these guidelines need not be followed by courts, and it wasn't until the *Meritor* decision in 1986 that the Supremes held that SH was a form of sex discrimination.