[lbo-talk] Call of Duty's Battle of Stalingrad video game

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 11:04:34 PST 2009

While we're at it, can somebody tell me why my laptop crashes when I try to run Half Life Episode 2? I'm thinking my driver (Radeon Xpress 200M) is out of date, but when I try to upgrade it via Steam it tells me my computer (Samsung BTW) has incompatible hardware. (?) The computer crashes and restarts at the very beginning of To the White Forest when the portal storm goes off -- I suppose my computer can't run the graphics. I've tried turning the resolution way down but it doesn't seem to help.

Christopher E. Doss Moscow, Russian Federation