[lbo-talk] Franken wins Minnesota

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 17:42:55 PST 2009

Personally, I am revolted by the idea that people who disagree with me (on whatever -- religion, politics, how best to win at Half Life 2) are therefore scumbags or some other adjective of denogration.

People who don't agree with me are bad people. There is no way for rational people to look at the same evidence as me and come to different conclusions. This is impossible, for I am always right, and it's obvious to me that my beliefs are true, therefore their truth must be obvious to everybody, so if other people disagree they are willfully disagreeing with reality and goodness and therefore evil.