[lbo-talk] C. Romer and J. Bernstein: Job impact of the AARP

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 11 16:46:41 PST 2009

Surely what these folks believe is both impossible to prove conclusively and, more importantly, irrelevant--what matters is that in practice their actions coincide with the interests of the powers that be and that our task is to undermine these action as well as implement a positive program that satisfies our desires.