[lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 11:20:31 PST 2009

----- Original Message ---- From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:34:14 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

I occasionally offer libations to Aphrodite. And thanks for her bounty.

I know that as a person of Jewish descent I am enjoined not to have any other gods before Adonai, but the girl in the see-through nightie has done a lot more to make my life worth living, far as I can tell.

[WS:] Like Bruno Schulz? http://www.brunoschulzart.org/

Wojtek