[lbo-talk] Pro-abortion doughnuts!

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:37:34 PST 2009

Huh?

I cannot decide which side of this is a bigger corporate advertising suckup, Krispy Kreme for the inaugural promotion or the American Life League for trying to hitch onto the Krispy-Kreme campaign. I also do not remember Krispy Kreme being the horrors the American Life League depicts; in fact, I have vague memories to the contrary about some reactionary thread putting my off of Krispy Kreme, assuming I had any interest in the first place in their overblown auto-dependent promotions around here.

As an aside, awhile ago there was a thread on a Peggy Noonan speech about abortion and a sort of pregnant pause after she noted that Obama's mother was an unmarried 18-year-old when he was born. Somehow I expect he is glad she did not have an abortion but the ALL seems to go for a different flavor of rhetoric.