[lbo-talk] Michelle's dress could mean improved relations with Cuba

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 15:50:55 PST 2009

Sartorial signalling! Who knew?

Anyone want to weigh in on the right word for the color. Green? Gold? Totally dependent on lighting and projection device?

Will someone next be writing that we can expect relations with Lithuania or some other country with taller than average citizens to improve simply because we have the tallest first lady ever. Full disclosure, I am tall and I am thrilled that the new first lady is taller!