[lbo-talk] Michelle's dress could mean improved relations with Cuba

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Jan 21 04:39:21 PST 2009

At 10:06 PM 1/20/2009, Dorene Cornwell wrote:
>The texture looks a little bedspread-y to me

exactly! that comparison eluded me, but it was exactly what I was thinking of: grandma's bedspread straight out of the 1960s! I got an up close look in a photo, and that wasn't what Woo intended but, again, from a distance, looked a bunch of fru-fru bedspread pom poms. Someone needs to get that woman an adviser who understands that the dress has to look good on the television!