[lbo-talk] Michelle's dress could mean improved relations with Cuba

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:46:46 PST 2009

I wonder whether Woo the designer even has a frame of freference for the bedspread comparison. Maybe Taiwan evaded that phenomenon.

I agree with you about the camera issue. Both the inaugural ball dress and the election day dress had something furry and I wonder whether that does especially badly on camera.

In general I love Michelle Obama's style. I think the's definitely in the Barbara Bush "I refuse to be Size 6 and Blonde camp" I love that she is tall and wears bright colors. I am not really clued in on the big rear end issue but she looks to me like she has a real woman's body. Another board I was reading last night was whining that she is not Jackie Kennedy. To which I can only reply, thank heaven. One Jackie K was enough!

DoreneC