[lbo-talk] How Politics Ruined My Life: Was Fuck Hope

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 05:13:08 PST 2009

He was refering to that and not just that -- Engels' comments about Germans being the "progressive people," M&E's contempt for people with rural modes of life, various jingoist-sounding statements by Engels about the Germans' Historic Role Throughout History In Which Germans Have Always Been Awesome, and so forth. I can look it up when I get home if you want. Bakunin wrote a whole book about chauvinism in the German Social-Deocratic movement.

Christopher E. Doss Moscow, Russian Federation