[lbo-talk] worst prezdinet

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Jan 22 03:58:45 PST 2009

At 10:38 PM 1/21/2009, RCu8598882 at aol.com wrote:
>Thanks for the important correction on writers to the list.
>
>Richard Currie

Hi Richard,

It would be rilly rilly swell if you could leave in your message an indication of the person to whom you are replying. Like I did with your text above. When I replied, I left the relevant part of your message in this email. You'll notice that everyone on this does that. Otherwise, the rest of us have no idea to whom you are replying. Indeed, it looks like you are talking to yourself, rather than having a conversation *with* others on the list.

Thank you.

shag