[lbo-talk] MLK vs. BHO

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jan 25 17:17:31 PST 2009

shag carpet bomb wrote:

> you like it. but do you read your posts? it's the biggest complaint 'round
> about the blogosphere: dark backgrounds, white text, screen > hard to read.
> no reason to make the reading experience painful.
>
> also, for SEO, loose the image in the header. i mean, keep your mug, just
> put the title to your blog in text, in an <h1> tag. otherwise, the site'll
> get crawled with the title of your posts and not the title of your blog.

I regard a person or organization who fails to think of the reader's comfort, whether in printed leaflet of 500 copies or a web site as not of any real political interest. I do not read more than a sentence of any web site that is cluttered or shows more concern for color than for the reader. It's not worth it. There are too many things to do in a life time than to mess with such web sites.

Carrol