[lbo-talk] Waterboarding etc.

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Jan 26 13:15:12 PST 2009

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 15:58:23 -0500 Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Here's what I said in full, including the sentence you snipped:
>
> > Hey, I said just the other day that BHO's office makes him the
> > world's chief terrorist. But there's something about the extremity
> > of the way CC put it that makes it sound like the U.S. is the
> > driving force behind everything bad in the world. There are plenty
> > of other bad guys around.

Nothing snipped this time. It doesn't seem like there's much disagreement about the facts of the matter. Whether one likes Carrol's rhetorical style or not is a matter of taste, I guess. Me, I rather enjoy it, more often than not.

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org