[lbo-talk] so much for post-partisanship

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jan 27 12:27:50 PST 2009

On Jan 27, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:

> Maybe this unity talk has more guile in it than it's been given
> credit for.

Or, like I said yesterday: "If I were an Obama apologist, which I'm not, I might say that maybe the crafty one is waxing all bipartisan now, fully expecting that the Reps won't play along. Then he could say, I tried, I really tried, but these obstructionist dolts with bad hair just wouldn't play along."