[lbo-talk] Leninists find Jesus

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 09:21:53 PST 2009

Look man. The average age of Leninists seems to be over 60, and they appear to be almost exclusively grumpy, embittered men.

Christians, however, count among their number a significant amount of WOMEN!!! some of them rather hawt. Sometimes, unlike the aforementioned Leninists, they actually have sex! In fact, I have had sex with many Christians, and zero Leninists.

My choice is clear.

Seriously, you live in a Christianity-suffused society, and I don't. Whereas I do live in a society with statues of Lenin all over the place. Difference of vuepoints.