[lbo-talk] Gay sex decriminalised in India

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:19:03 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> A long time. I betcha that has something to do with the dominant culture of Iranians. Muslim cultures outside the former USSR where homosexuality is legal are pretty rare, including the secular ones.
>
> --- On Thu, 7/2/09, Doug Henwood wrote:
>

>> Oh, and you probably noticed that India *overturned* the
>> ban. Any bets on when that might happen in Iran?

@Doss: It is obvious to me that in this thread, you are obsessed with picking nits (others share this ignominy). Picking nits might be perfectly acceptable at NitFest, this is not NitFest.

@Henwood: How much longer until a ban on Iran discussions? We don't have Yoshie driving the issue today but others seem willing to proxy for her, in more ways than they acknowledge. How stoned can I stone the nitwits, before you shut this topic down?

Percy