[lbo-talk] Gay sex decriminalised in India

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Thu Jul 2 15:18:22 PDT 2009

In regards to the second comment, at this point I would prefer to discuss this with Yoshie who had given the topic some thought and research to her 'proxies' who have not. (This isn't an endorsement of her views, which I frequently disagreed with, nor is it said with nostalgia for the 10-15 posts a day that came in, but she took the topic pretty seriously, which other than shaq and Doug's interview, isn't the case right now.) Robert Wood