[lbo-talk] judge rules against ward churchill

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Jul 8 07:08:57 PDT 2009

On Jul 8, 2009, at 9:01 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:
> Apologies for the ALL CAPS. I really should write even short posts in
> word, then paste them, because I can't see the screen in my e-mail
> program.

Carrol,

what is your mail program? I assume you are using Windows (if you are on a Mac, Ctrl-scroll will magnify your screen). If you are using Windows XP see:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/accessibility/magnifierturnon.mspx

Also, what about the speech-to-text program that Michael P uses which seems to do a good job, occasionally giving us some interesting new words... though I think a recent one from you is my favourite: thoughrt = thought yoghurt -- cultured thought informed by sweet sentimentality! ;-)

--ravi