[lbo-talk] judge rules against ward churchill

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Wed Jul 8 07:56:56 PDT 2009

I was talking to my brother-in-law the other day, he's been getting a few days work operating a roadworks stop-go sign for for some maintenance contractors.

I was amazed to learn that he requires three different tickets to do this job. That's right, three separate credentials to operate a stop-go sign!

The credentialling sector is obviously doing very well for itself these days. Very well indeed!

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas