[lbo-talk] Roma history

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 18:56:28 PDT 2009

You're just mad because you never heard of the Chuvash. :) By the way, the entire Slavic population of Eastern Europe was destined for the gas chambers.

Nobody here knows anything about women's struggles in Iran. None of us have been to Iran and none of us speak Farsi. We are interpreting thing through many levels of ignorance. In other words, we are slinging bullshit.