[lbo-talk] Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups

Michael McIntyre morbidsymptoms at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:49:24 PDT 2009

And any day now he'll be owning up to the fact that Benazir signed off on support for the Taliban, which never would have been more than a bit player in Afghanistan without Pakistani support. And, oh yes, "no one" in the Pakistani "establishment" supports these groups any more. And this would have changed since the Mumbai attacks in November? Fuck it, why doesn't he just get up and announce "I am the great and powerful Oz! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

MM