[lbo-talk] More on Kenneally

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Jul 15 15:28:56 PDT 2009

It's not taught to apes because it's simple. It's taught to apes because apes cannot physically speak, and so teaching them Esperanto is likely to be fruitless... CD

I understand. I was trying to explain why the deaf community, or some part thereof might not like the idea. It's a like the Anthropologist and the Native Americans. It's a subject that has to be negoicated in a historical and political context.

I don't see anything wrong with it either. I thought it was a neat idea when I first heard of it.

CG