[lbo-talk] Abolition as self-help

mart media314159 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 10:48:04 PDT 2009

i was thinking maybe i could get a chicago school PhD under them in cliometrics/econometrics by actually doing the reperations analyses, and showing while some of the slave labor was unpaid, still it was low skill, and also if you add in the free accomodations in goree island and free trip across the atlantic, actuaslly they owed money. 'got 99 problems..'