[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 18 16:21:39 PDT 2009

Extraction of materials from abroad is a basis for all colonialisms, not just those engaged in by a government that is fascist.

I would like a demonstration that 1) extraction of materials from abroad was a motivation for fascism (such as, a document from Mussolini or Franco saying so) and 2) that Spanish or Italian or Greek fascism ever engaged in use of slave labor in any amount significant for their economies, or at all.

I think that the motivation for fascism was the reason the fascists stated: the belief that Europe had to be freed from the twin egalitarian, humanist Satans of communism and liberal capitalism.