[lbo-talk] Suspect Stirs Mumbai Court by Confessing

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Jul 21 06:50:31 PDT 2009

On Jul 21, 2009, at 7:41 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Sujeet, are the Jews in Mumbai mostly foreign expats, or is there
> any local community with any historical roots?

Sujeet and Michael already answered this, but an addition: the folks running the Chabad house -- Gavriel Holtzberg (Israeli-American), Rivka Holtzberg -- one of the targets of the terrorists, are not Indian or from the local Jewish community. Most of them were, I believe, foreigners (Israeli, Mexican, etc).

--ravi