[lbo-talk] Suspect Stirs Mumbai Court by Confessing

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 07:01:31 PDT 2009

Wait. Hold on a second. Are you implying that the huge, cosmopolitan city of Mumbai contains Israelis and Mexicans, and possibly even other foreign communities? That foreign languages can perhaps be heard spoken on the streets of the huge, cosmopolitan city of Mumbai, possibly even in large numbers?!?!? :)