[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Jul 24 05:33:00 PDT 2009

Marvin Gandall wrote: "Your views about the Democrats are well known, and not as dispassionate as you make them out to be."

You still don't understand. Of course my views of the DP are not dispassionate. They are in fact quite passionate. Why shouldn't they be? You seem to hold the odd idea (as does Doug) that the only grounds for passion are moral. A Christian hangover I guess. I hate the DP and want to destroy it. It is a major source of immense human misery - but it is a mere superstition to think that those feelings require a moralistic basis.

Carrol