[lbo-talk] An Open Letter to Lefty Friends, Colleagues and Bitter Foes Who're Disappointed by Obama

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:11:54 PDT 2009

Wojtek wrote:

So if you really factored in the history of the office, why are you so angry at Mr. Obama? Anyone in that office would do the same thing, no? So why blaming the person?

Sorry old thing, but you've completely missed the target.

The post's point wasn't 'grrrrrr, Obama makes me so angry!' but rather, 'Achtung! Angry, disappointed lefties and pwogs. The President's pretty much doing what he promised from the start and what all POTUSes do. If you'd paid attention, believing less and listening more, perhaps you wouldn't be so surprised and distraught now.'

Hilariously, you're attempting to give me almost the exact lecture I'm giving to my homies!

Oh reading comprehension, why hast thou forsaken him?

.d.