[lbo-talk] who made Gates #1?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Jul 27 18:21:05 PDT 2009

At 02:45 PM 7/27/2009, Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>Shag can provide links to texts (some no doubt in the archives of her
>own blog) if anyone cares to chase that rabbit.

awww shucks. thanks dwayne.

unfortunately, when i decided to get out of the blog business when I was accused of appropriating the ideas of women of color or some crazy horse pucky, i left the old blog up, but didn't not log in to engage in routine maintenance. it has been invaded and i have had zero time to wrest it from the hackers who were using it to do evil on the interwebz. our hosting provider pulled the plug on it until i have time to grep the files looking for the crucial file they altered.

the archives are so huge, while i could just rehost them under another blog url, it took so freakin long last time to migrate to a new host, and required a special hacky approach using putty, that i'm loathe to waste my time. being a lazy ass and prefering to read or bike than sit on my ass in front of a computer.

shag

"let's be civil and nice, but not to the point of obeying the rules of debate as defined by liberal blackmail (in which, discomfort caused by a challenge is seen as some vague form of harassment)."

-- Dwayne Monroe, 11/19/08

-- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws