[lbo-talk] Being and Event: the Deep, Penetrating Massage Review, Coming Soon!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 14:22:30 PDT 2009

At 02:11 PM 7/28/2009, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>Polish the barrels of your revolvers fashioned from disdain
>and political infighting. Glorious war is coming!

Oh good. A gunfight!

I think there should be some ground rules though. No one gets in without demonstrating that --- if they haven't read the book -- they've at least read the quotes you post.

Maybe there should even be a time limit to set between reading and posting?

Charlie Murphy: You don't slap a man. Ok. I mean, even when slapping was fashionable, ya know, they did it in Paris, some guy would come up: WHAP PAP, 'I challenge you to a duel.'

They would have a gunfight after that -- somebody had to go!

From Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charlie_Murphy%27s_True_Hollywood_Stories:_Rick_James