[lbo-talk] Being and Event: the Deep, Penetrating Massage Review, Coming Soon!

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:00:06 PDT 2009

just wanted to say i'm totally swamped with deadlines at the moment, so i can't do justice to any of the myriad interesting follow-ups and threads, just yet. sorry to hit and run on badiou, but i'll hit again in the next couple of days. ;-) now that i'm getting limber, i'll venture a bit more substance on what i think badiou is doing. and like chuck, i don't get much chance elsewhere to do this kind of thing and get this kind of discussion going, so thanks all -- although, it's especially frustrating to have to hang back for a day or two. and looking forward to dwayne getting cranked up on EE. i may try to hit LM at the same time, for dueling readings. not to get hopes up, but it would be in the spirit, wouldn't it?

/yes we *can* . . . read badiou! //i kid! i kid!