[lbo-talk] Being and Event: the Deep, Penetrating Massage Review, Coming Soon!

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Jul 29 07:32:55 PDT 2009

On Jul 29, 2009, at 1:23 AM, mart wrote:
> so emile post is pretty good (his essay in martin davis' collection
> on the undecidable (turing, goedel, etc.) ...

I can second that. I could not unfortunately overcome spousal objections to naming my second son Emile. ;-). Davis also, IIRC, has an excellent biography of Post.

--ravi

-- Anyone who takes an effort to intellectually challenge the status quo and established habits is infinitely more venerable than hacks defending that status quo and established habits, regardless of the truth function of their propositions. -- W.Sokolowski