[lbo-talk] Being and Event: the Deep, Penetrating Massage Review, Coming Soon!

mart media314159 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 22:23:31 PDT 2009

just to throw in the mix, clifford is also pretty interesting (eg clifford numbers, even popular now in quantum theory) and hao wang (who hung out with godel---he has a big book on this which is quite interesting---penrose discusses his work on tilings, which translate undecidability results into spatial terms regarding 'tiling' 2-dimensional space; also emile post is pretty good (his essay in martin davis' collection on the undecidable (turing, goedel, etc.) may be closest to badiou you get in the strict logic community.