[lbo-talk] The Moral Case for Health Care

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Wed Jul 29 17:30:41 PDT 2009

On Wed, July 29, 2009 4:56 pm, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> At 05:45 PM 7/29/2009, Miles Jackson wrote:
> there was an interesting piece in the NYRB recently that I found
> interesting. Here's the kernel of the argument:
>
> from "Holocaust: The Ignored Reality"
> http://www.nybooks.com/articles/22875

Good article. Of course, from a truly planetary perspective (which is, I'd argue, the only valid metric for moral judgments), we'd have to compare/contrast these mass killings with the estimated 2-3 million South Asians murdered by British imperialism in the ghastly 1943 famine, and the millions of Chinese citizens killed by Japanese fascism.

-- DRR