[lbo-talk] The Moral Case for Health Care

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 23:56:06 PDT 2009

They aren't a very good example of people acting in the interests of Power and Necessity, however. Their acts are rational in the context of their belief system, which included such beliefs as "Slavs are racially inferior, and therefore the Soviet Union will quickly fall" and "Jews are a race of parasites who need to be driven from Europe, preferably killed."