[lbo-talk] Black scholar arrest angers Obama

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Fri Jul 31 22:15:46 PDT 2009

Sheldon is really off the deep end now:

> I used to be a teacher in a pretty tough inner-city school.
> And occasionally I was on the receiving end of some pretty rough
> back talk and disrespect. However, to be professional required
> that I not punch some kid in the mouth for his back talk
> regardless of how much he or she pissed me off.

Ok, let me get this straight: When an adult acts like a child, he should demand that he be treated like one, i.e., the way you treated children, i.e., you didn't punch them. And Henry Gates is a child, and the cop didn't punch him, which doesn't make him a child afterall, because he's really a Harvard Professor. Or something.

Look at me: I wasted my three posts today on you.

/jordan