[lbo-talk] Anti-abortion terrorist strike, doctor murdered

Politicus E. epoliticus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:06:58 PDT 2009

Jezebel published an online piece containing many links to articles in the U.S. media on Tiller's assassination (at http://bit.ly/r3QvZ).  I do not care very much for the article (in contrast to the coverage of his assassination at the Nation's website, which IMHO has been good) but the links at Jezebel were helpful to me. epoliticus

-- "In the tender annals of Political Economy, the idyllic reigns from time immemorial ... the present year of course always excepted." -- A German refugee, circa 1867 --

http://epoliticus.wordpress.com/