[lbo-talk] another DH loves BHO in Cairo

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Jun 7 18:35:35 PDT 2009

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:52:21 -0700 (PDT) Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, what danger might a messianic group of cultists that harbors people who organize massive terror attacks pose to neighboring populations. I wonder.

Well, you could add up the casualties and compare that number to other numbers. Or you could look at it from a military point of view and ask yourself whether any serious degradation in "our" capabilities ensued. This is the sort of thing that people with managerial jobs are expected to do.

Of course, if you're Bearzilla, and the damage was all done to somebody else, and that somebody a major pest -- just how worried would you be? I don't get invited to many meetings in the Kremlin, so I can't say for sure, but it's hard to imagine that Bearzilla's management team was too devastated by the loss of David and Nelson (as New Yorkers used to call the WTC towers).

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org