[lbo-talk] another DH loves BHO in Cairo

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 19:09:16 PDT 2009

Excuse me, I specifically said the Taliban "and their guests," such as Bin Laden and the other people in Afghanistan who were spreading their messianic creed. Jesus, you people are so provincial. :) You really have no clue about the links between Afghanistan and Chechnya and the radical Islamists in Central Asia like the Islaminc Movement of Uzbekistan. It's all "US empire, US empire, US empire," as if the US were the center of the universe and people in Uzbekistan and Russia and China were just addenda.