[lbo-talk] another DH loves BHO in Cairo

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sun Jun 7 19:45:30 PDT 2009

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:09:16 -0700 (PDT) Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jesus, you people are so provincial. :) You really have no clue about the links between Afghanistan and Chechnya and the radical Islamists in Central Asia like the Islaminc Movement of Uzbekistan.

Well now we're getting somewhere. Bearzilla's interest in the 'Stans -- and especially Chechnya -- is certainly a matter of established record.

But do the management team really think that the US adventure in Afghanistan is going to ease their burdens? If so, they're really stupid. Which I don't think they are.

And hey, whaddya mean, "you people"?

--

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org