[lbo-talk] True emotions in a fake community?

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Jun 11 21:17:02 PDT 2009

This chap named Rajeev Motwani, a professor at Stanford who was a mentor to the Google wunderkinds, recently died. Sad stuff for his family, no doubt. But reading this obituary below offers further proof of meaningless use of words in the service of sentimentality:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/06/05/rajeev-motwani-early-google-advisor-and-silicon-valley-luminary-has-passed-away/