[lbo-talk] Reviving the DiggLeft project.

Aaron Stark aaronsta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:50:06 PDT 2009

>A few years ago, I proposed that I set up a "Pligg" that
>caters to our interests. All of you can post links to news and blogs
>you think would be of interest and the rest can vote on them

I'm also interested in contributing links to this. I remember someone unofficially associated with Participatory Economics / Z Magazine was trying to set a Digg-like site or group within the last year (can't think of the name right now, but I will post it if it still exists and if I find it ). It might be useful to link up with that project as well, both literally and figuratively. -Aaron