[lbo-talk] Stratfor: Western Misconceptions Meet Iranian Reality

KJ kjinkhoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 09:43:50 PDT 2009

2009/6/16 Ira Glazer <ira.glazer at gmail.com>:
> [I'm not a tremendous fan of Stratfor, but I think this piece is
> particularly good.]

It really doesn't matter anymore at this juncture. Even if Ahmadinejad won the election. Not when the opposition can raise a million or two in the streets, apparently drawing upon a cross-section. Friedman's

> For the moment, the election appears to have frozen the status quo in place.

couldn't have been more badly mistimed, in a way demonstrating what he said of others, trapped within their own prisms.