[lbo-talk] paranoia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 17:20:33 PDT 2009

Yanukovich (the fraudulent leader) is the most popular politician in Ukraine. However, his victory probably was (minorly -- by 1-3% of the vote) fraudulent. This is because Yanukovich, although he was (is) the most popular politician, was not more popular than the coalition of Yushchenko's constituency plus Timoshenko's constituency. At the time -- Yushchenko is currently possibly the least popular state leader on Earth.